Saturday, May 29, 2010

rEMEMBERING cHUCKY




As I have already said in a previous post of mine, I have always found this compensation theory running in my life. So on one hand there is this bangingly happy news of Sis getting wedded and on the other hand it is about Chucky who has left me, Mummy, and Sis all alone for the rest of our lives. Chucky is no more with us. Chucky – my CAT. Some people may think it to be kiddish, but only my family knows how it feels. 'Coz she has never been only a pet to us. She was or actually is a family. Closest to Mom. She likes to sleep with us in the quilt, in the chilling winters of Varanasi. Morning she has to have a bowl of milk or else she shakes the hell out of us, only like an innocent kid – licking our foreheads when we stayed fast asleep.

And such a coward she is that she can't even catch a mouse. Chuckoo, I can still feel your warmth. I have carried you like my baby. Mummy, Soni (sis). Everybody has. You have not gone anywhere, and this ain't no philosophy.

Mum is always gonna hear your answers, that you used to give in your meow voice, to her questions. Baby I know you were suffering a lot, and none of us could get the fortune of serving you due to the situational constraints. The restlessness that I felt whenever I used to leave alone when you were a kid, is something that is beyond explanation.

I miss those cuddly plays that we both used to play, and how you used to hate getting your teeth brushed being a kid.

Baby, I just wish I had a chance to hold you in my arms, close to my heart, like I used to do, for one last time...

I LOVE YOU... MUMMY LOVES YOU... DIDI LOVES YOU...

YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE LOVELIEST FAMILY MEMBER WE HAVE EVER HAD...

REST IN PEACE BABY...

No comments: